Sunday, January 18, 2009

Dress Shopping

Ainsley and I went wedding dress shopping with Kandis last Saturday. We were there for 2 1/2 hours and she was good the whole time!

Here are a few of the dresses Kandis tried on. . .

She looked like a Barbie doll in this one with her tiny waist!


I liked these two.
And the winner is . . . . .



*






*






*






*





*


JUST KIDDING!
This was my least favorite dress of the day. I don't want to post which one she chose (although I'm pretty sure Eric doesn't read my blog). Thanks Kandis for letting us come shopping with you:)

3 comments:

Joley said...

Way to go Ainsley! I like dress #4. I remember the excitement of wedding dress shopping. Oh to be a size 2 again.....those were the days! ;)

Julie said...

These are all so pretty. I can't wait to see which one she chose. I think Ainsley was good because she's going to be a natural born shopper :)

Kandis said...

You're funny. Yeah, that was a fun day for sure!! I went back for my fitting and I almost wanted to try on others. Who doesn't like to try on big, puffy dresses? :) So glad you guys were there.