On New Year's Day we had a competition to see who could built the best "thing" out of Ty's new Legos.
Ty made an airplane, complete with a pilot standing on top.
Stuart made a pirate ship.
I made a Christmas weenie dog.
Then Stuart made another dog so my dog could have a friend.
6 comments:
Where's the picture of the golden brick? I've never seen such a thing.
I'll have to take one. I don't think they had the golden brick when we were little. They also have light blue and light green legos now. We are old!
Yeah the weenie dog LEGO was lame, im sure you didn't receive any votes!!!
Shut it Fer. You only wish you could make a cool weenie lego dog. I think it rocks.
Thanks for having my back, Kandis!
I would have made something way cooler than a weenie dog lego, I got mad lego skills....
Post a Comment