skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Spelling Bee
Ty qualified for the spelling bee at his school. Stuart went to go watch him and thought he was more nervous than Ty! In round one Ty spelled 'reckless' correctly. In the second round he had the word 'candidate' and almost got it right. He earned a ribbon for qualifying and participating, and we are SO proud of him!
6 comments:
He's really cute. He's going to be such a heartbreaker.
That's what I'm afraid of!!
He is cute! Way to go Ty!!! I'm so proud of you for being brave enough to get up there and give it a shot. Those are hard words to spell!
Brings back memories for me. Tell him to be practicing the word "lozenge" for next year. That's the one that always stumped me at spelling bees.
Aw, go Ty!! How fun!
Good for Ty! It's scary to be in the spelling bee. I got out on the word "grocery." G-R-O-S-H-U-R-Y? His words are way harder than that.
Post a Comment