Saturday, June 13, 2009

Rainy Day

We were stuck inside all day on Thursday because it was raining so we had to get a little bit creative to entertain ourselves. Ainsley is getting so much better at standing up so she spent a long time dropping things and bending down to pick them up. Again and again. And again. . .

She watched a little bit of TV.Then she spent some time playing inside the box that her new carseat for Granny's car came in.





Her new hairdo is also something that takes up time every day. She hates having her hair fixed. She pulled it out once (staring right at me as I said and signed "NO" to her) so then we had to wrestle for the second time in one day while I fixed it again. So here she is looking so sweet and innocent with her second little ponytail of the day.

1 comment:

Anjolee said...

Oh she's so cute! I have lots of hair-do tips for you....kind of ponytails and tricks to keep them still, happy and preoccupied. I'll e-mail you when it's not 1 in the morning. Off to bed! ;)