I seriously don't know where this came from. Ainsley loves Ty so much and wants to be with him all the time so I understand her wanting to play his Nintendo DS, but the dancing?(I use the term dancing very loosely) I have never seen her move like this and she certainly didn't learn it from me. Regardless of all that, I think it is hilarious and adorable so I had to post it. Even though you may have seen it already on facebook. Don't forget to go to the very bottom of the page and pause my music.
3 comments:
That is so cute! He looks like he is very sweet with her. I love your dog too!
Um, Courtney...I've seen you bust out those moves a hundred times. "shake it, just shake it...took yo' mama 9 months to make it" Heh. She is too cute.
CUTE!!!
Post a Comment