Friday, October 16, 2009

Dear Nana and Papa...

Dear Nana and Papa,
Good morning. You're probably wondering why I'm blogging today. I asked Mommy and Daddy if I could send you an email, but they didn't seem to understand what I was saying, so I'm blogging instead. Maybe they're getting old and losing their hearing.


Anyway, I wanted to talk to you about a big event coming up here soon. Did you know I'm going to be a big sister? I know! Can you believe it? Little ol' me...a big sister. It's going to be awesome.
Now you probably heard that the babies are going to be boys. I can't wait. Gimme a year or two and I'll have those boys wrapped around my little finger, just like Ty and Daddy are.


They'll probably listen to everything I say...because I'm a lot older than them. Hopefully they listen better than Daddy. Mommy is always having to repeat herself, when talking to Daddy. She says he has slektiv hearing. Mommys a girl, so she's probably right.

Anyway, I should go. It's getting close to Mommy and Daddy's bedtime, so I should be heading upstairs soon.

Talk to you soon.

Love Ainsley

xoxoxoxox

P.S. stay warm in Minnesota. I heard about the snow.

1 comment:

Kandis said...

Ainsley is so smart to have learned that girls are always right. :)