Saturday, November 28, 2009

Christmas Pictures

We had family pictures taken on Friday (since I'm not a Black Friday shopper) and it was the first time since Ainsley's birthday that she has had her picture taken. She didn't start walking until 13 months, so her birthday pictures were really easy - we just plopped her down where we wanted her and she would sit there and smile for the camera. Piece of cake. Now, she's all over the place and has really started to come out of her shell so it was not that easy. She did pretty well in the first room and they got several great shots, but when we moved over to the second room for another round of pictures she was not interested. They did get one picture of me holding her but after that she kept running out of the room or trying to check out the giant teddy bear in the corner. I'm pretty sure we didn't get our ten minutes in each room, but there were still more than enough good pictures to choose from. Here's a few of our favorites . . .

I hate pictures of myself and I can't get over how huge my butt looks here!

The jury is still out on who she looks like.

Although it's pretty obvious who he got his good looks from ;)

She looks like a little girl here instead of a baby. I can't believe how big she is!

7 comments:

Adrian said...

I'm impressed you already have your Christmas pictures done! They turned out so cute!

Amy said...

The pictures are great, including the ones of you! How are the twins doing?

Joley said...

These are great pictures. And your butt is smaller than mine. You have an excuse...I've just got back. :)

I know what you mean about trying to get a picture of a walking baby. Montgomery's one year pictures involve that stupid giant Portrait Innovations teddy bear. (Sorry, I'm anti-props).

You have a beautiful family.

Kandis said...

I would agree, I don't think your butt looks big either. Good thing you have that giant belly to counter act the booty. :) I'm just playin'. All us hot mamas got some back (to use Joley's word). I'm impressed that you got as many cute pictures and poses as you did with a mobile toddler!

*this is where I would give you a fist bump*

Greg said...

How exactly would a butt look pregnant anyway?

Connie said...

Your pictures are great! Your blog looks great too. I need a blog make-over so bad.

Anjolee said...

Gorgeous pics! I love them and you look great! I thought I had left a comment, but I guess it was facebook...maybe.