skip to main |
skip to sidebar
18 Months
Ainsley had her 18 month checkup yesterday and she did great! (Except that she cried from the time they measured her head all the way until they finished her shots - but otherwise she did great;) She is 34 inches tall and weighs 29 pounds which makes her in the 95th percentile. She's so big and healthy which works out great because she is just big enough to play with her big brother who is occasionally a little bit rough. She can wrestle with the boys and still kiss and take care of her twin baby dolls and her animals. She always wants a bow in her hair and she's very fond of shoes. She loves to read and color and is good about coloring on the paper and not everything else. She's also a mega-Daddy's-girl at the moment. I'm trying not to let that hurt my feelings too bad. She is starting to say more words all the time and has recently mastered, "NO". I can't wait for her to meet her little brothers - I think she's going to be so sweet to them. They are lucky babies to have such a wonderful big brother and sister!
1 comment:
Wow - she weighs more than Sabina now (28 lbs) - of course my child is off the chart in height but in the 10% or something for weight. I'd rather my child chub up a bit:)
Post a Comment